Why should you test new features?
· Make users happy: Ensure users are satisfied and their expectations are met.
· Catch and fix problems: Identify and resolve usability issues and bugs.
· Stay ahead of the competition: Maintain a competitive edge in the market.
· Save time and money: Prevent post-launch issues and costly fixes.
· Earn user trust: Build trust and credibility with your user base.
· Keep innovating: Foster a culture of ongoing innovation and improvement.
· Get users on board: Encourage users to embrace and engage with new features.
· Stay on course: Ensure new features align with your product goals and roadmap.
Best practices for testing new features
· Define clear objectives and testing goals for each feature.
· Recruit representative users matching your target audience demographics.
· Create realistic test scenarios focusing on the feature's functionality.
· Provide clear, unbiased instructions to participants during testing.
· Record user sessions for deeper analysis and understanding.
· Test for mobile responsiveness on various devices and screen sizes.
· Implement A/B or split testing for feature version comparison.
What’s in the new feature survey template?
Here are the blocks you'll see when you use this template:
How to use the new feature survey template
· Log into Qatalyst – you will be taken to the dashboard.
· From the dashboard, pick “Start From Templates”
· Choose the template “Measure NPS over time”
· You can use the questions in the blocks given as is or modify them.
· You can also personalize the blocks and change the order they appear in.
· If you feel that the blocks given are not enough, you can add both UX and/or question blocks to the same template to complete your study.
After you’re finished setting up the test, just publish and share it with your respondents!