Have you ever created a product that got bad reviews? or created a function that nobody ever used? Perhaps the product you created was used for a while but quickly became obsolete.
These situations are frequently attributed to improper product discovery. This Product Discovery Template helps you-
- Gather and evaluate ideas
- Synchronize team members with product roadmaps
- Link teams from product discovery to delivery
When Should You Use This Product Discovery Template?
You should use this product discovery template when you -
- Want to understand the needs of your stakeholders
- Analyze and evaluate user interviews and surveys
- Understand user behavior over a period of time
- Evaluate user journey and identify areas of improvement
What Is In This Product Discovery Template?
How To Use This Product DiscoveryTemplate?
Step 1 - Log in to your Workspace to access the Qatalyst Dashboard
Step 2- Click the “Start From Templates” section on the Qatalyst Dashboard
Step 3- Out of the options listed on the left, click on “ Idea Validation ” and then "Run a product discovery survey"
Step 4- Click “Use this template” and it will redirect you to the Qatalyst survey builder.
This template can be completely customized. You can alter the welcome and thank you pages, the design, logic, properties and the sample survey questions.
You can also add more relevant blocks of your choice.
Why Should You Use This Product Discovery Template?
This Product Discovery Template will help you-
- Understand the usability of your product and help you evaluate if it is difficult to use and unintuitive
- Analyze the viability of your product and understand if the product will have a ROI
- Evaluate if the product provides value to your users
- Reduce the risk of feasibility of the product
Best Practices for Conducting Product Discovery
Here are three best practices for a product discovery experience that can benefit both your customers and your company long-term.
1. Focus on customer objectives rather than search queries
The most important guiding concept for your brand is to consider who your target audience is and what they hope to accomplish when they arrive at your digital experience. People are more than just what they search for. They have desires, requirements, and objectives pertaining to everything they look for.
2. Identify user cues
Looking at signals is the most effective technique to predict what a consumer will likely respond to during their journey. These are all the little things customers do on your website, such as how they land on your homepage, where they go next, how long they spend looking through your catalogue, what they've previously bought, and more.
3. Use AI
AI helps understand, analyze and evaluate user behavior and draw actionable insights. AI makes the product discovery process simpler, faster and intuitive.